Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ask me a question...

Several things are in my spirit today. So i'll start with sharing this...

I am not an expert on G-d. I don't claim to be, nor would I want to be. The word tells us that teachers of the word will be held to higher standard. That alone is scary enough. So what I write here is what father gives to me. What I have on my "chest" when I sit down to write. If you ask me a question, be prepared to get an answer based on the word and based on either my own personal experience as it relates to the situation. If I have none, I will simply tell you that and refer you to the word. You need a clear answer from the father not my inflated opinion! If you don't believe I can effectively answer you why ask? Am I the only one this irritates or am I totally in the flesh today?

This person called me and asked me a question today, but the answer I gave her was not what she wanted to hear. Clearly. So why did she call me? It's almost as if she was prepared not to hear what I had to say. And I was really nice calling her back because I don't tend to answer my phone for anyone but my husband in the daytime. I do not have time to sit and chat. Nor do I desire to because eventually people tend to get bored with not talking about other people.

My point is this, only ask people questions that you can truly receive from. Don't waste the rest our time! (I had to vent and get that out).

Chosen

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Diva said...

I have this problem alot...b/c when asked i usually quote scripture to back up what I'm saying...this makes people angry...but I'm like if you called ME...then you know what I am going to say already so why call if it's going to make you feel convicted...b/c they need the conviction that's why...and that is why they call me regardless of if they like the outcome...

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home