Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Post #1 Calling all Testimonies...


I was going to do this earlier but I hesitated and then yesterday I was forced to rest due to a severe attack from the enemy. If you knew me you would have understood that I needed the rest anyway as this is not something I allow myself to do on a regular basis.

I have decided to ask anyone who reads my blog if they or anyone they know would like to contribute testimonies in any area to a book I am working on. I am currently working on finishing a project this week and I need to incorporate testimonies into the final revision. I' ll gladly take all! I am looking for testimonies in any area--healing, deliverance in any area(Finances, marriage, addictions, protection,etc.) Anything with obtaining one of G-ds promises.

This book is going to the publisher at the end of the month. And this is my last step.

I am willing to list any contact information for any of the contributors or keep private any information that is requested to be handled in that manner. Please forward any testimonies to Rhemawordwriter@bellsouth.net. Please let me know how you want your information to be handled.

I thank everyone in advance.
Be blessed.
Chosen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home