Monday, May 22, 2006

Post #3 Really believing G-d! Some nuggets I wanted to share.

I have to tell you that one of things that I love about father is that the journey with him is never dull. It doesn't feel good at the time that you are going through stuff, but after you come out, you look at it in awe that it really wasn't as bad as you thought at the time. I look at any period in my walk with him and know that the lesson I learned was far greater than the suffering of that time. It helped shape me into to who I am slowly but steadily becoming. I would like to share this story because I know that you will be blessed as a result of the lesson I received from it. (actually I am still gleaning from this one event!!!) I was talking to this woman in my laundry room a couple of weeks ago and she was talking about someone being able to access our building and robbing us. The devil is a lie! So I told her that they might rob her but they wouldn't rob me. So of course she was livid! I had to rebuke her. I was so angry when I came from the laundry room that I stayed irritated for several days after.

You see, if I hadn't said anything that gives the devil license to set that event up in my life. Those words go unchecked. We can never let anyone tell us stuff like that because tat gives the devil permission. Angels are the reapers of the harvest. They are anointed to carry out the work of father in the earth. That's why the word calls them ministering spirits (Hebrews 1:14) So without an answer you are essentially saying that you didn't mind that event happening to you. There is no comedy in the spirit realm. You can't say G-d knows my heart. G-d operates on words. That why the scripture says that life and death are in the power of the tongue. Not G-ds mouth--yours!
Psalms 8 goes on to say that G-d ordained strength in our mouths the stop the enemy and the avenger. Most of us read that scripture and we get caught up on the babes and sucklings part. Our words determine our life and any the result of any situation that we face in our lives. This woman said she was robbed and she didn't think that she could be robbed. Scuse' me she said she believed that she couldn't be robbed. I heard what she said, but then she came right back and said contrary to her original statement of belief.

I have to clear up some error. Most of the time when we say we believe--we really don't. Belief is not saying I believe. That's mental acceptance. She didn't really believe that. She never took the time to sow belief concerning G-d's protection in her life as a believer. Belief requires work. Most of us don't know that and so when we say it and don't see the results of those words we get discouraged and angry. That's why some saints don't ever see the manifestation of his promises to them. I know that why I had a lack of them. Some people are blessed to be the receivers of others faith and therefore they partake in the benefits of the promises that way. But there is always a personal test that alleviates the ability to be carried by others. G-ds word is a collection of testimonies. It's history and information to teach us what is not only available to us, but how to operate in the earth like we should according to his promises to us.

Now when I used to say that I believed G-d, I was simply speaking words that I thought that G-d wanted to hear. I did not realize that I had to establish belief in something in order to see it in my life. That's why the scriptures say that asking believing it shall be done.( Matthew 21:22) If you don't establish the belief first, when you pray you don't see what you asked for.

My spiritual father has been teaching on faith these last couple of months and it has changed my life! He has erased everything that I have ever thought I knew about operating in faith, fighting the enemy and true relationship with father. I have been a member of my church for a year now, and it has been hell at times because the enemy has ran all over us! All that faith teaching we had prior to this was to no avail in those circumstances. We have lost a lot of stuff.

But what I am learning is helping me to establish belief in everything that G-d has said. So I submit to you the words of my spiritual father about faith and believing G-d as I have been learning it. The first law he taught us is the law of response. What you say when something unexpected comes up. What you say first establishes the outcome. Say it and let it stay said. Your response should be "wordified" meaning that it should contain scripture. I'm not talking about saying I'm rich and then saying I don't have any money. You just cancelled out what you said first. Saying you are rich, Is the word. (Rev 2 :9) Saying it and continuing to say it when thoughts contrary to what you said come to your mind. After we respond, we have to control our mind.

Faith is the process of believing G-d. We have a measure of faith in us, but it has to be mixed with belief in order for it to function at its highest level. The level where manifestation is achieved. We have to sow the word as it relates to what we want need and desire in order to see that thing show up in our lives.

That's where confession comes in. Finding scriptures that are relevant to what we need G-d to do in our lives and personalizing them. Saying them 2 times a day--in the morning and in the evening. That's sowing the word and eventually we will see a harvest of that we are confessing. None of this automatic. It's work that gets boring and tedious. But, it's worth it in the long run. But keep sowing. I just wanted to share what I was learning. Now that whole incident with the woman in the laundry room, triggered my desire to operate in the highest level of faith possible. manifestation faith.

I just wanted to share those nuggets with you.
Be Blessed.
Chosen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home