Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Reflections...

Today I am 32. I used to believe that being this age would be depressing. But now, I guess I'm just happy to be able to have made it this far. It has not been all rosy and pretty. But for some reason G-d loves me enough to keep me around. I look back and I can't help smiling, because no matter what, it's all back there and not up here if you know what I mean. I am grateful for this new season of my life. No matter what today looks like, I happen to know it's just a figment of the imagination. Otherwise it couldn't change. No matter what, I am on my way somewhere at Father's leading and that's sufficient for the day.

No extravagant gifts today but I got the best stuff from my kids. My daughter "Model" gave me a beautifully written letter that she stuck inside my bible at some point this morning and it's worth a trillion dollars. My son "The curly haired preacher" gave me a picture and the "Granola bar boy" just gave me the best hugs and kisses this morning. I wish you could have heard "Baby Diva" attempt to sing "Happy Birthday". It was so cute. Barely a song but since she danced with it, that makes it a music video in the making.

I have no spectacular plans for the day with the exception of sitting and watching about 4 episodes of the reruns of "Felicity". I love this show! I don't do TV and I really couldn't tell you what shows are on now but I discovered the reruns of this show on one the cable shows and I decided to watch it from the beginning via Blo.ck.bu.ster Online. Which is a great service for the kids. And I will be eating homemade Popcorn with real butter, my favorite. So much for the weight loss thing. I have a formal on June 10th and I will be down to the size I want to be as long as I only allow myself the popcorn and no late night eating. Our spiritual father has decided to throw us a formal to celebrate his church in the east that he favors so much. I am excited! I haven't found a dress yet but I'll find something in the next 2 weeks that will do me justice.

As for the house, we looked at 2 of them. Both I have to say were way too small. One had 3 bedrooms and the other had 4. First of all--did I not say that I was looking for 5 bedrooms? So how do 3 and 4 fit anywhere in the equation? They were both beautiful, I'll give you that. But I looked at a 5 bedroom last year with a kitchen that had a hearth room with the fire place, a large upstairs den, dining room, living room and all that which was even in "budget" if I was going off of that but this is beneath my standards. I have a vision. I know that I may not find exactly what I want because it's my vision. But It has to be close enough for me to enjoy driving up to on a daily basis until I can build what I want. So I am back to square one and I am thinking of consulting another agent. This person is fantastic, but If I go off what I would want to do, I would simply go back to the place that I went last year and go from there. Now my husband is ready to settle. I can't even say all I want to say about that and possibly not without cussing which I have overcame a long time ago, so I'll move on... But I'm sure most of you feel me.

It's time to go back and make sure I heard Father right the first time and then have him tell me what to do next. So I am surely going to meditate on those wisdom scriptures and he will supply the answer. I don't want to operate out of season, too fast or too slow. And I definitely want perfect will. I can afford not to have it.


With all that said, I must go so I can go and watch my shows. I'll probably end up sleep in the midst of them somewhere. TV and movies have a way of doing that to me.


Be Blessed.
Chosen.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home